|Job Role||Test Engineer|
|Salary||Rs 2.27 LPA|
|Apply Mode||Online(10th August 2018)|
Tessolve is a semiconductor testing company in India. It was started in the year 2004, and is headquartered in the city of Bangalore and Coimbatore. Tessolve was founded by a team with experience in the Test, Test hardware Development, Package Assembly, DFT & FA. Based out of Bangalore, Tessolve is an Independent, full-service semiconductor test engineering company providing high-end, mixed-signal testing systems and related services with a focus on developing software applications that analyze chip designs and drive the mission critical equipment used to test semiconductor products.
- Should have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised uniersity
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Graduates of 2017 & 2018 passed outs only can apply
- Mus have knowledge on ATE based testing (Verigy/Advantest, Teradyne/Eagle, any other testers including custom made testers)
- Must be involved in bench testing – TestStand, LabView tools
- Must be an hardware design engineer – Board design (Digital, Mixed signal, RF)
- Must have knowledge on application engineer in ATE
- Will be involved in FPGA testing using JTAG/BoundaryScan
- Must have knowledge on system level testing
- Will be getting involved in embedded testing & debugging
- Must also be able to write Feature / Unit Test cases and automation scripts
- Must have ability to understand product features and functionalities from design documents and wherever necessary analyzing certain code modules, execute testing according to test plan and document results with some supervision.
- Must have experience in working in Unix/Linux and Windows environments.
- Should be responsible primarily for the feature testing of DBS Kernel features.
- Must participate in understanding of feature enhancements and creation of test cases and plan as needed.
- Must execute tests according to approved test plans.
- Must have aptitude for understanding complex software from the functional and technical perspective.
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com