Organization : Textron
Job Role : Junior Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/ME
Experience : 2015 & 2016 Passed outs
Salary : Rs 3.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Textron Inc. (NYSE: TXT) is not best some of the world’s first-rate identified multi-enterprise corporations, it’s a pioneer of the varied industry model. Headquartered in 1923, we now have grown right into a community of organizations with total revenues of $eleven.3 billion, and approximately 32,000 employees with facilities and presence in 25 countries, serving a various and international purchaser base. Headquartered in windfall, Rhode Island, u.S.A.A.,Textron is ranked 236th on the FORTUNE 500 list of largest U.S. Corporations. Organizationally, Textron includes countless subsidiaries and running divisions, which are accountable for the every day operation of their firms.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/ME from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should support Design of structural systems/sub-systems and components for hybrid and electric-powered golf, Off
* Should have road & Utility vehicles and integrate associated systems and components
* Must be able to refer and utilize functional specifications and scope of works per Product Definitions.
>>>>For More Fresher Job Updates<<<<
* Must be able to initiate Engineering Change Requests (ECRs) and execute Engineering Change Orders (ECNs).
* Should be proficient in business communication skills at entry level (spoken and written)
* Should have strong analytical and logical reasoning skills
* Should be pro-active and self-starting.
* Should have a “client focused” orientation
* Must have ability to learn and apply new technology/technical codes /enterprise solutions
* Must have experience in codes using languages such as Java, C, C++, C#, etc
* Must have basic understanding of relational database management system
* Must also have basic understanding of testing tools and unit test scripting