Organization : Textron
Job Role : Graduate Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech(Mechanical)
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Textron Inc. (NYSE: TXT) is not best some of the world’s first-rate identified multi-enterprise corporations, it’s a pioneer of the varied industry model. Headquartered in 1923, we now have grown right into a community of organizations with total revenues of $eleven.3 billion, and approximately 32,000 employees with facilities and presence in 25 countries, serving a various and international purchaser base. Headquartered in windfall, Rhode Island, u.S.A.A.,Textron is ranked 236th on the FORTUNE 500 list of largest U.S. Corporations. Organizationally, Textron includes countless subsidiaries and running divisions, which are accountable for the every day operation of their firms.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should be able to create text and Illustrations required to support Technical Publications.
* Must have proficiency in Adobe Illustrator and Adobe FrameMaker would be a plus.
* Must verify the accuracy of his/her work and can work independently.
* Should progress and track work flow.
* Should be responsible for writing detailed instructions for assembly of vehicle components and sub systems, create illustrations for the text from engineering CAD files and photographs.
* Must work closely with project engineers and technicians to gather information for installation instructions and vehicle manuals.
* Must have ability to study and understand engineering drawings, BOM, vehicle specifications and product samples.
* Should ability to integrate the data and produce reader-friendly documents.
* Must interact with cross-functional teams and collate necessary information for document creation
* Must organize material and completes assignment according to set standards regarding order, clarity, conciseness, style, and terminology.
* Must have best Practice and Procedure/Process Documentations.
* Should have effective written and verbal communications
* Must be agood team player
* Must have problem-solving skills
* Must have cross cultural work experiences
* Must have ability to work in a matrix organization