THDC India Limited (Formerly Tehri Hydro Development Corporation Limited), is a company jointly promoted by Government of India and Government of Uttar Pradesh. It was incorporated in July’88 to develop, operate and maintain the Tehri Hydro Power Complex and other Hydro Projects. THDC India Limited is a Mini Ratna Category-I Enterprise.At present the company has four power plants in operation namely Tehri Dam (1000 MW), Koteshwar Dam (400 MW), 50 MW Wind project in Patan (Gujarat) and 62 MW Wind project in Dwarka (Gujarat). In addition, more than 10 projects are under various stages of construction. Tehri PSP (1000 MW) and Vishnugad-Pipalkoti HEP (444 MW) are at advance stage and are expected to commission by 2018. New project of THDC Ltd, which is 1320 MW Thermal power project, is coming up near Dussehera village which is near to Khurja, District Bulandshahr. THDC is recruiting freshers as engineer trainee across india and interested and eligible candidates can check for the below requirements and apply before 31st January 2018.
List Of Vacancies: 40
* Electrical – 15
* Civil – 15
* Mechanical – 10
* Must have completed BE/B Tech in Electrical/Civil/Mechanical or its equivalent from a recognised or AICTE approved university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
Candidates must have Gate 2018 Valid Score.
Will be given a minimum basic pay scale of Rs 20,600-46,500/- PM
* Must have minimum age limit of 18 Years and maximum age limit of 30 Years and age relaxation is applicable as per government policy.
* Must be shortlisted out of the candidates registered with THDCIL as per merit based on the GATE -2018 marks and will be extended “Offer of Appointment” on a provisional basis.
* The Selection process will be entirely based on the GATE Score-2018. GATE Score of 2017 and prior is not valid.
* There will be no Group Discussion and Interview and selection will be based purely on GATE Scores.
* The normalized scores of GATE will form the basis of merit list.
* The merit list shall be separate for General/OBC/SC/ST/PwD category
* For General & OBC Candidates – Rs 500/-
* For SC/ST/PwD/ Ex-SM/ Departmental candidates – NIL