|Organization Name||Thermo Fisher|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of $17 billion and approximately fifty,000 employees in fifty countries. Our mission is to enable our customers to build the plane the althier, cleaner and safer. We facilitate our customers accelerate life sciences analysis, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics and increase laboratory productivity. Through our premier brands Thermo Scientific, Applied Bio systems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific Associate in Nursingd Unity Lab Services we tend to supply an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and comprehensive support.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must have experience in Java/J2EE development with extensive experience in spring framework
- Should have experience in Web Application Development using MVC architecture
- Must have expert knowledge in database applications (Postgres/MySQL/Oracle)
- Must have extensive experience in Java application development frameworks and technologies: Apache tomcat, Spring, Hibernate and JSON/XML/Ajax
- Must have experience with open-source technologies including SOA/REST, Big Data, etc. will be strong plus
- Should have ability to develop and guide a test driven development approach using frameworks like JUnit
- Must have experience in using Agile software development methodologies
- Must have experience, instincts, and enthusiasm around testing and test ability
- Should be authentic, transparent and leads by example, holding self and others accountable. Inspires, motivates and collaborates with others
- Must be highly motivated fast learner who can self-start and “figure out what needs figuring out”
- Should excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to effectively document artifacts and processes then explain them to others
- Should develop, deploy, troubleshoot, and maintain these services.
- Must need to be a good communicator, regularly sharing what you know and learn with the team and the community at large.
- Should work with colleagues around the globe every day, directly in the communities that they serve
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com