Organization : Thomson Reuters
Job Role : Associate System
Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : BE/B Tech/B Com/B Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.thomsonreuters.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Skills Required : HTML
Thomson Reuters, in collaboration with many of the financial industry’s largest firms, launches the Open Messaging Network, creating the world’s largest community of financial professionals and changing the way our customers communicate with their peers.The Wider Image re imagines visual storytelling and brings Reuters images and information to life through an entirely new interactive experience, created exclusively for the iPad. It is the first responsive design experience for news photography and has received more than 25 awards for innovation, photojournalism and design.
* Responsible for developing documentation, online help, support tools and product training for all Thomson Reuters Knowledge Solutions products (Checkpoint, SMART Practice Aids, Checkpoint Tools, e-Form RS, and Checkpoint Learning)
* Exceed customer expectations for service quality and be able to identify needs and solutions for improving customer experience.Meet volume, time and quality standards as defined by the department.
* Performs other duties as assigned to support the department.
* Team oriented, will work with subject matter experts and product management for understanding of Thomson Reuters Knowledge Solutions products.
* Must be able to take constructive criticism effectively. All work produced will be reviewed by subject matter experts and product management.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/B Com/B Sc from a recognised university.
* Candidates Should have an aggregate of 65% and above through out academics.
* Candidate should manage large no. of users
* Candidate should be part of any Technical Project Roll-Out
* Candidate must have hands on experience of installation of Servers or Network related equipments
* Candidate must have high Producitivty of User Calls Attended.
* Candidate should have good communication skills.
* Candidate should have good inter personnel skills.