Organization : Thomson Reuters
Job Role : Management Trainee
Location : Mumbai
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/MBA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : 20+
Website : www.thomsonreuters.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Thomson Reuters, in collaboration with many of the financial industry’s largest firms, launches the Open Messaging Network, creating the world’s largest community of financial professionals and changing the way our customers communicate with their peers.The Wider Image re imagines visual storytelling and brings Reuters images and information to life through an entirely new interactive experience, created exclusively for the iPad. It is the first responsive design experience for news photography and has received more than 25 awards for innovation, photojournalism and design.
* Sourcing candidates from various job portals, online networking sites as well as word of mouth.
* Arranging and conducting initial interview screening rounds with candidates.
* End to End recruitment from sourcing to on-boarding candidates and completing joining formalities.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/MBA from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have good computer knowledge
* Candidate must be focused and detail oriented
* Candidate must have ability to stretch and handle pressure
* Candidate must have ability to handle multitask and process oriented
* Candidate should have excellent written and spoken skills
* Candidate should have ability to speak to seniors confidently and represent the department
* Candidate should be proficient in advanced MS Office – Word and Excel
* Candidate should be a team Player
* Candidate should have ability to work under pressure and adhere to tight deadlines.