Organization : Thomson Reuters
Job Role : Quality Analyst
Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 2.5 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.thomsonreuters.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Thomson Reuters, in collaboration with many of the financial industry’s largest firms, launches the Open Messaging Network, creating the world’s largest community of financial professionals and changing the way our customers communicate with their peers.The Wider Image re imagines visual storytelling and brings Reuters images and information to life through an entirely new interactive experience, created exclusively for the iPad. It is the first responsive design experience for news photography and has received more than 25 awards for innovation, photojournalism and design.
* Maintain and continuously improve monitoring standards for the contact center.
* Observe, listen to calls, analyze written communications, and review closed cases/transactions based on monitoring standards, analyzing interactions for service, agent soft skills, content, and accuracy.
* Provide individual unbiased feedback to employee and or manager in a timely manner, promoting a continuous learning environment.
* Make continuous improvement recommendations based on monitoring observations.
* Work in partnership with leadership team to develop agent skills.
* Prepare and analyze weekly/monthly reports on individual and team performance.
* Develop and implement programs and processes to ensure that Quality Monitoring program are operating at a strategic level.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should have best practices relevant to creating positive QM environment in a contact center.
* Should have excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
* Must have ability to be discreet and maintain confidentiality.
* Should have ability to set goals and metrics in regards to quality monitoring.
* Must be a effective listener with the ability to monitor large volume of calls on a monthly basis ensuring service and accuracy.
* Must be able to work in a fast paced, ever changing environment with a sense of urgency.
* Should have strong ability to multitask, excellent organizational and analytical skills with attention to detail.
* Must have ability to solve routine and complex problems following established policies and procedures.
* Should have ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
* Must be service oriented, self-confident, and dependable.