Organization : Thomson Reuters
Job Role : Quality Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 2.5 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.thomsonreuters.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Thomson Reuters, in collaboration with many of the financial industry’s largest firms, launches the Open Messaging Network, creating the world’s largest community of financial professionals and changing the way our customers communicate with their peers.The Wider Image re imagines visual storytelling and brings Reuters images and information to life through an entirely new interactive experience, created exclusively for the iPad. It is the first responsive design experience for news photography and has received more than 25 awards for innovation, photojournalism and design.
* Plan, develop and execute software testing tasks for applications developed using various technologies including distributed Internet technologies (Java/J2EE, relational databases, XML, web services, etc.).
* Analyze, document, and submit issues discovered during testing. Verify and close issues resolved during the release cycle.
* Analyze business requirement specifications and interact with QA testing team to plan and develop test cases.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should update test cases when appropriate to reflect changes in product functionality or requirements.
* Must actively participate in planning, estimation, and prioritization processes to ensure successful execution of testing activities.
* Should partner and build effective relationships with others throughout the quality and software development organizations.
* Should develop, execute, and support automated tests.
* Must have knowledge of any automated testing tools (e.g., HP Quality Center, Quick Test Professional).
* Must have strong technical aptitude, organization, analysis, and problem solving skills.
* Should have ability to work on multiple projects with multiple priorities and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, complex, global, and dynamic environment.
* Must have ability to work proactively and collaboratively as part of a team on a large project.
* Should have ability to pay attention to details and to follow through on commitments.
* Should have interest in keeping abreast of current trends in software development and testing, especially as they relate to the technologies being used.
* Should have working knowledge of the software development life-cycle.
* Must have effective written and oral communication skills as well as strong interpersonal skills.