Organization : Thomson Reuters
Job Role : System Analyst
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 2.5 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : 10
Website : www.thomsonreuters.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Thomson Reuters, in collaboration with many of the financial industry’s largest firms, launches the Open Messaging Network, creating the world’s largest community of financial professionals and changing the way our customers communicate with their peers.The Wider Image re imagines visual storytelling and brings Reuters images and information to life through an entirely new interactive experience, created exclusively for the iPad. It is the first responsive design experience for news photography and has received more than 25 awards for innovation, photojournalism and design.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 65% through out academics.
* Candidate must be able to maintain the Exchange Traded Instrument data – Real-time, Reference and End of day pricing data for Derivatives & Unit Trust on database by adhering to all efficiency, quality & compliance requirements.
* Candidate should process and maintain data accurately and in a timely manner onto databases using technical and financial knowledge.
* Candidate must be able to communicate & liaise with internal and external departments for resolution of data queries, including direct contact with customers.
* Candidate must be expertise in data related issues.
* Candidate should have solid knowledge of financial regulations and market practices/conventions in relevant markets.
* Candidate must be able to improve efficiency in work practices by implementing automation where possible.
* Candidate must be able to maximize the usage of available tools/support to best of advantage to maintain/improve content quality during daily operations.
* Candidate should ensures data quality, accuracy, timeliness and completeness per company standards for their covered product/market.
* Candidate should be able to test new database/application releases where appropriate, providing expert user feedback.
* Candidate may be Six Sigma green belt trained and expected to work on Six Sigma projects.
* Candidate must be adhere to change control procedures, Content Operations standards and current data policies and procedures.
* Candidate should be able to deliver high productivity and quality data.
* Candidate must be able to proactively identify and resolve data problems.
* Candidate may train or support less experienced team members.
* Candidate must have good communication skills.