Organization : Thomson Reuters
Job Role : System Analyst
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 2.5 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.thomsonreuters.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Thomson Reuters, in collaboration with many of the financial industry’s largest firms, launches the Open Messaging Network, creating the world’s largest community of financial professionals and changing the way our customers communicate with their peers.The Wider Image re imagines visual storytelling and brings Reuters images and information to life through an entirely new interactive experience, created exclusively for the iPad. It is the first responsive design experience for news photography and has received more than 25 awards for innovation, photojournalism and design.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should have familiarity with standard PC based business systems including Microsoft Office suite.
* Should be familiar with Web 2.0 technologies, and preferably have experience with content management systems in a Windows environment.
* Must have excellent vocabulary, grammar and proofreading skills.
* Should have strong attention to detail.
* Should have ability to meet tight deadlines and strict production goals.
* Must be task-oriented and deadline-driven with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
* Must be able to deliver high productivity and quality data.
* Should proactively identify and resolve data problems.
* May train or support less experienced team members.
* Should have good communication skills.