Organization : Thomson Reuters
Job Role : System Analyst
Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 2.5 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.thomsonreuters.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Thomson Reuters, in collaboration with many of the financial industry’s largest firms, launches the Open Messaging Network, creating the world’s largest community of financial professionals and changing the way our customers communicate with their peers.The Wider Image re imagines visual storytelling and brings Reuters images and information to life through an entirely new interactive experience, created exclusively for the iPad. It is the first responsive design experience for news photography and has received more than 25 awards for innovation, photojournalism and design.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should be able to maintain the Exchange Traded Instrument data – Real-time, Reference and End of day pricing data for Derivatives & Unit Trust on database by adhering to all efficiency, quality & compliance requirements.
* Must be able to process and maintain data accurately and in a timely manner onto databases using technical and financial knowledge.
* Should communicate & liaise with internal and external departments for resolution of data queries, including direct contact with customers.
* Must be an expertise in data related issues.
* Should have solid knowledge of financial regulations and market practices/conventions in relevant markets.
* Should improve efficiency in work practices by implementing automation where possible.
* Must be able to maximize the usage of available tools/support to best of advantage to maintain/improve content quality during daily operations.
* Should ensure data quality, accuracy, timeliness and completeness per company standards for their covered product/market.
* Should be able to test new database/application releases where appropriate, providing expert user feedback.
* Should support specific projects, as assigned by the manager.
* May be Six Sigma green belt trained and expected to work on Six Sigma projects.
* Should be adhere to change control procedures, Content Operations standards and current data policies and procedures.
* Must be able to deliver high productivity and quality data.
* Should proactively identify and resolve data problems.
* May train or support less experienced team members.
* Should have good communication skills.