Organization : Thomson Reuters
Job Role : System Engineer
Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 2.5 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.thomsonreuters.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Thomson Reuters, in collaboration with many of the financial industry’s largest firms, launches the Open Messaging Network, creating the world’s largest community of financial professionals and changing the way our customers communicate with their peers.The Wider Image re imagines visual storytelling and brings Reuters images and information to life through an entirely new interactive experience, created exclusively for the iPad. It is the first responsive design experience for news photography and has received more than 25 awards for innovation, photojournalism and design.
* Level 1 Support is responsible for triage, trouble shooting, resolution and escalation as per service levels and documentation.
* Acts as advisor to group and may become actively involved, as required, to meet schedules and resolve problems.
* Provides diagnostic and troubleshooting support for systems, applications and customers.
* Proactively ensures all routine and non-routine events are completed in a timely manner.
* Initiates and coordinates follow-up on outstanding application, system and network problems with appropriate teams.
* Drives projects as assigned to ensure completion on schedule and within scope.
* Facilitates communication between shift personnel, platform groups, management, and non-Data Center groups as needed to maintain the established service level agreements.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should have experience on windows OS platform.
>>>>For More Freshers Job Updates<<<<
* Must also have basic Knowledge of Network, Storage and Backup concepts.
* Should have familiarity with ITIL.
* Must have good soft skills including influencing, presentation, facilitation and meetings, management & feedback.
* Must have ability to multi task with attention to detail.
* Should have willingness to learn and Positive service attitude.
* Should have excellent Team skills, with ability to listen and contribute to discussions and meetings.
* Must be an highly motivated individual, with a positive & pro-active attitude to work and willingness to make changes to improve operational efficiency through innovation, process and procedure, and adopting and adapting ideas and practices from elsewhere.
* Should have ability to act rapidly and logically under pressure, and make effective use of others in resolving problems.
* Must be interacting with Client-facing staff such as Technical Account Mgmt Teams, TRCS, SCT, etc.
* Should be able to produce and maintain documentation as per departmental document control standards, including support documents, project plans and status reports with a focus on process improvement.
* Should be able to identify and report deficiencies in systems, service and procedures and ensure that they are updated where necessary.