Organization : Thomson Reuters
Job Role : Web Developer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 2.5 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.thomsonreuters.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Skills Required : HTML & CSS
Thomson Reuters, in collaboration with many of the financial industry’s largest firms, launches the Open Messaging Network, creating the world’s largest community of financial professionals and changing the way our customers communicate with their peers.The Wider Image re imagines visual storytelling and brings Reuters images and information to life through an entirely new interactive experience, created exclusively for the iPad. It is the first responsive design experience for news photography and has received more than 25 awards for innovation, photojournalism and design.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 65% through out academics.
* Must write and utilize HTML, XHTML and CSS in the development and ongoing support of websites.
* Must be able to update, modify and correct graphical design elements on websites.
* Should be able to correct or recreate Photoshop files that are incomplete, missing elements, outdated or missing; handle any other graphical requests.
* Must be able to interpret content and design layout tickets to update or correct content and/or formatting on customer websites; move textual content from old sites to new sites; correct HTML as necessary.
* Should ensure web links are accurate
* Should integrate websites and other products into proprietary Thomson Reuters applications.
* Should be able to work cross-functionally with designers, content writers, project managers, and other contributors to ensure sites are released on-time with a high level of customer satisfaction.
* Must follow-up to resolve any issues with site/product.
* Should be able to hold final accountability for quality of HTML, CSS & XML coding on the site.