Organization : Thomson Reuters
Job Role : Web Developer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.thomsonreuters.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
Thomson Reuters, in collaboration with many of the financial industry’s largest firms, launches the Open Messaging Network, creating the world’s largest community of financial professionals and changing the way our customers communicate with their peers.The Wider Image re imagines visual storytelling and brings Reuters images and information to life through an entirely new interactive experience, created exclusively for the iPad. It is the first responsive design experience for news photography and has received more than 25 awards for innovation, photojournalism and design.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should be passionate, talented and highly motivated to build scalable UI on web and mobile platforms, having strong hands-on experience with a creative edge and good problem-solving skills.
* Should strive to maintain an open culture where everyone is a contributor and feels comfortable in sharing ideas and opinions.
* Must drawn from the best product companies, is obsessive in its detailing.
* Should develop desktop and mobile websites from scratch using HTML5, CSS3 and PSDs
* Must build reusable code and libraries for future use
* Should ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
* Must maintain and update existing websites as per client requirements
* Should optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
* Should collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
* Should understand requests and execute them correctly