Organization : Thomson Reuters
Job Role : Software Engineer
Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 2.5 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.thomsonreuters.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Thomson Reuters, in collaboration with many of the financial industry’s largest firms, launches the Open Messaging Network, creating the world’s largest community of financial professionals and changing the way our customers communicate with their peers.The Wider Image re imagines visual storytelling and brings Reuters images and information to life through an entirely new interactive experience, created exclusively for the iPad. It is the first responsive design experience for news photography and has received more than 25 awards for innovation, photojournalism and design.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should have previous software development experience.
* Must have ability to create application design specifications and document coding efforts.
* Should be excited about and enjoy developing software using the latest technologies as well as legacy technology.
* Must perform timely completion of assignments with quality.
* Should have troubleshooting and debugging, technical problems.
* Must create and implement unit test plans and unit test cases.
* Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English language.
* Must have demonstrated knowledge of frameworks/systems such as Git, Node.js, Angular, or any front-end frameworks.
* Should be working with Micro Services Architecture, test-driven development practices, will all be a good add-on experience
* Must have the ability to run with projects/issues solo as well as work in a team environment.
* Must have knowledge of programming related decisions of syntax and style are to be regularly made.
* Must work in several phases of software systems analysis and programming activities, but may require instruction and guidance in other phases.
* Should meet project schedules and deadlines.
* Must migrate non-development tasks to other work teams.