Organization : Thomson Reuters
Job Role : Application Support Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 2.5 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.thomsonreuters.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Thomson Reuters, in collaboration with many of the financial industry’s largest firms, launches the Open Messaging Network, creating the world’s largest community of financial professionals and changing the way our customers communicate with their peers.The Wider Image re imagines visual storytelling and brings Reuters images and information to life through an entirely new interactive experience, created exclusively for the iPad. It is the first responsive design experience for news photography and has received more than 25 awards for innovation, photojournalism and design.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should escalate problems.
* Must oversee the daily jobs stream
* Should be able to insure all client files are transferred at proper time.
* Must have ability to stay in control during stressful times
* Should be able to function with minimal supervision.
* Must be able to prioritize tasks.
* Must be able to work under extreme pressure
* Should be accountable for problems.
* Must be a multitasker and manipulate job runs.
* Should be able to trigger Incident recovery calls (TRT)when needed.
* Must work across boundaries (work with on-shore and off-shore staff)
* Must interpret content and design layout tickets to update or correct content and/or formatting on customer websites; move textual content from old sites to new sites; correct HTML as necessary.
* Should ensure web links are accurate
* Must integrate websites and other products into proprietary Thomson Reuters applications.
* Must work cross-functionally with designers, content writers, project managers, and other contributors to ensure sites are released on-time with a high level of customer satisfaction. Follow-up to resolve any issues with site/product.
* Should hold final accountability for quality of HTML, CSS & XML coding on the site