Organization : Thomson Reuters
Job Role : Web Developer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 2.5 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.thomsonreuters.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Thomson Reuters, in collaboration with many of the financial industry’s largest firms, launches the Open Messaging Network, creating the world’s largest community of financial professionals and changing the way our customers communicate with their peers.The Wider Image re imagines visual storytelling and brings Reuters images and information to life through an entirely new interactive experience, created exclusively for the iPad. It is the first responsive design experience for news photography and has received more than 25 awards for innovation, photojournalism and design.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have web Development experience in with web-based products and services a distinct plus
* Should have excellent verbal and written communication
* Must have ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
* Should have experience working in a production oriented, deadline driven environment
* Must have experience in development framework (Preferred)
* Should write and utilize HTML, XHTML and CSS in the development and ongoing support of websites.
* Should update, modify and correct graphical design elements on websites; Correct or recreate Photoshop files that are incomplete, missing elements, outdated or missing; handle any other graphical requests.
* Must interpret content and design layout tickets to update or correct content and/or formatting on customer websites; move textual content from old sites to new sites; correct HTML as necessary.
* Should ensure web links are accurate
* Must integrate websites and other products into proprietary Thomson Reuters applications.
* Must work cross-functionally with designers, content writers, project managers, and other contributors to ensure sites are released on-time with a high level of customer satisfaction. Follow-up to resolve any issues with site/product.
* Should hold final accountability for quality of HTML, CSS & XML coding on the site