Organization : Thomson Reuters
Job Role : Trainee Process Associate
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MBA/B Com/B Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.thomsonreuters.com
Apply Mode : Walk-In
Walk-In Date : 5 th August – 10 th August 2016(4 PM)
Thomson Reuters, in collaboration with many of the financial industry’s largest firms, launches the Open Messaging Network, creating the world’s largest community of financial professionals and changing the way our customers communicate with their peers.The Wider Image re imagines visual storytelling and brings Reuters images and information to life through an entirely new interactive experience, created exclusively for the iPad. It is the first responsive design experience for news photography and has received more than 25 awards for innovation, photojournalism and design.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MBA/B Com/B Sc from a recognised university.
* Candidate should be responsible for developing documentation, online help, support tools and product training for all Thomson Reuters Knowledge Solutions products (Checkpoint, SMART Practice Aids, Checkpoint Tools, e-Form RS, and Checkpoint Learning).
* Candidate should exceed customer expectations for service quality and be able to identify needs and solutions for improving customer experience.
* Candidate must meet volume, time and quality standards as defined by the department.
* Candidate should also performs other duties as assigned to support the department.
* Candidate must be able to communicate with subject matter experts, product managers, and internal U.S. based team members as needed.
* Candidate should have knowledge on microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Project), ERMS, Adobe Acrobat Pro, Adobe Captivate, Adobe Robo help, Madcap Flare, Snag-It, HTML editor. Excellent attention to detail and experience multi-tasking on several project tasks.
* Candidate must be able to collaborate with Data & Compliance teams to monitor and resolve and order processing errors.
* Candidate should support the regional COMCs for any ad-hoc projects which require additional order process support on the specialist permissioning systems.
* Candidate must be able to meet agreed volume, service and quality targets.
* Candidate should be able to provide assistance and mentor ship to new recruits and less experienced members of staff.
* Candidate must be prepared to work abroad on job rotation and knowledge transfer for short periods.
Divya sree Technopolis, 36/2 & 124,
Yamlur Main Road, Varthur Hobli,
Old Airport Road, Room Ground Floor, Bangalore.