Organization : Thomson Reuters
Job Role : Associate Analyst
Location : Chennai
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.thomsonreuters.com
Apply Mode : Walk-In
Walk-In Date : 6th & 7th April 2017 ( 4 PM)
Thomson Reuters, in collaboration with many of the financial industry’s largest firms, launches the Open Messaging Network, creating the world’s largest community of financial professionals and changing the way our customers communicate with their peers.The Wider Image re imagines visual storytelling and brings Reuters images and information to life through an entirely new interactive experience, created exclusively for the iPad. It is the first responsive design experience for news photography and has received more than 25 awards for innovation, photojournalism and design.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should work with the editorial operations team for the G&A products – Capturing bibliographic information from scientific journals that are covered by the Clarivate Analytics products.
* The employee is expected to follow prescribed editorial policies and procedures to capture these bibliographic information.
* There are certain volume and quality metrics that the employee will be expected to achieve on a daily/weekly basis.
* The person is expected to have good communication skills, typing skills and a high level of attention to details.
* The person is expected to have the ability and willingness to do repetitive work in a highly productive environment.
* Should have basic Communication Skills.
* Must have attention to Details.
* Should have good Typing speed 45-50 Wpm with 98% accuracy.
* Should complete and demonstrate a progressive understanding of the Research Soft Customer Technical Support training requirements as identified by supervisor/manager.
* Demonstrated customer and/or technical support experience.
* Should have experience with Contact Center Operations and CRM functionality.
* Must have excellent written, interpersonal communication and problem solving skills.
* Should have ability to distill and communicate, both in verbal and written form, business and/or technical information in terms that are easily understood by staff and customers.
* Must be a good team player with the ability to work on own their initiative with minimal direct supervision.
* Organized and detail oriented, with the ability to multi-task in a diverse and matrix environment.
Thomson Reuters, No 148 Acropolis,
Dr. Radha krishnan Salai, Mylapore,
Chennai 600004, Landmarks: Near Hotel Savera.