Organization : Thomson Reuters
Job Role : Associate Engineer
Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.thomsonreuters.com
Apply Mode : Walk-In
Walk-In Date : 28 th & 29 th November 2016(4 PM)
Thomson Reuters, in collaboration with many of the financial industry’s largest firms, launches the Open Messaging Network, creating the world’s largest community of financial professionals and changing the way our customers communicate with their peers.The Wider Image re imagines visual storytelling and brings Reuters images and information to life through an entirely new interactive experience, created exclusively for the iPad. It is the first responsive design experience for news photography and has received more than 25 awards for innovation, photojournalism and design.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
>>>>For More Fresher Job Updates<<<<
* Should participate in a Content Operations team and assists in preparation of data for publishing legal nd regulatory products in print and/or electronic form.
* Should have primary focus at this level is training, requiring extensive supervision.
* Must be able to maintain a productive case load in support of the overall production requirements.
* Must achieve quality and efficiency improvements by enhancing the consistency of the customer experience.
* Must be able to maintain an acceptable ratio of aged cases, initiating follow up as needed.
* Should efficiently resolve customer problems and/or questions related to Thomson Reuters Research Soft products and services.
* Should be able to process all customer inquiries in a professional, accurate, courteous and timely manner.
* Must be able to identify customer trends due to reoccurring issues and escalate as appropriate.
* Should have a complete and demonstrated progressive understanding of the Research Soft Customer Technical Support training requirements as identified by supervisor/manager.
* Must be able to assume ownership of customer inquiries until resolution is provided to the customer’s satisfaction.
* Should be able to replicate customer’s technical/product issues in order to provide appropriate steps for resolution.
* Must interpret and analyze customer needs to resolve inquiries and improve product utilization.
* Search internal Knowledge Management database and select appropriate solutions to resolve customer inquiries.
* Must be able to interact and work collaboratively with internal support teams in a professional and tactful manner to resolve customer inquiries.
* Should have good communication skills
Thomson Reuters, 14th Floor,
Building no. 11, Raheja Mindspace IT Park,
Madhapur, Hyderabad – 81.