Organization : Thomson Reuters
Job Role : Associate Engineer
Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.thomsonreuters.com
Apply Mode : Walk-In
Walk-In Date : 23 rd January 2017 ( 4 PM)
Thomson Reuters, in collaboration with many of the financial industry’s largest firms, launches the Open Messaging Network, creating the world’s largest community of financial professionals and changing the way our customers communicate with their peers.The Wider Image re imagines visual storytelling and brings Reuters images and information to life through an entirely new interactive experience, created exclusively for the iPad. It is the first responsive design experience for news photography and has received more than 25 awards for innovation, photojournalism and design.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should receive and provide written/voice/chat support to customer inquiries utilizing the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system, ensuring that customer inquiries are handled correctly and efficiently, in support of current Service Level Agreements and Key Performance Indicators, and in conjunction with GCS policies and procedures.
* Should maintain a productive case load in support of the overall production requirements.
* Must achieve quality and efficiency improvements by enhancing the consistency of the customer experience.
* Should maintain an acceptable ratio of aged cases, initiating follow up as needed.
* Should efficiently resolve customer problems and/or questions related to Thomson Reuters Research Soft products and services.
* Should process all customer inquiries in a professional, accurate, courteous and timely manner.
* Should be able to identify customer trends due to reoccurring issues and escalate as appropriate.
* Should complete and demonstrate a progressive understanding of the Research Soft Customer Technical Support training requirements as identified by supervisor/manager.
* Demonstrated customer and/or technical support experience.
* Should have experience with Contact Center Operations and CRM functionality.
* Must have excellent written, interpersonal communication and problem solving skills.
* Should have ability to distill and communicate, both in verbal and written form, business and/or technical information in terms that are easily understood by staff and customers.
* Must be a good team player with the ability to work on own their initiative with minimal direct supervision.
* Organized and detail oriented, with the ability to multi-task in a diverse and matrix environment.
* Should have demonstrated ability to meet departmental deadlines and organizational goals using effective organization and planning skills.
* Must have in-depth knowledge of database searching and analysis functions, file management, electronic publishing, the literature scholarly and research process.
* Should have knowledge of database design and content, hardware and software applications, electronic product delivery systems and emerging technology products Service oriented, with the ability to provide empathetic customer support within policy guidelines and established procedures.
* Should have ability to meet deadlines.
* Should have knowledge of production systems and processes.
Thomson Reuters, 5th Floor,
Cafeteria, Divyasree Solitaire, Plot No 14 & 15,
Software Units Layout, Survey No. 64 (Part),
Hyderabad, Landmarks: On the way to In Orbit Mall.