Organization : Thomson Reuters
Job Role : Process Associate
Location : Chennai
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MBA/B Com/B Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.thomsonreuters.com
Apply Mode : Walk-In
Walk-In Date : 12 th – 15 th October 2016(4 PM)
Thomson Reuters, in collaboration with many of the financial industry’s largest firms, launches the Open Messaging Network, creating the world’s largest community of financial professionals and changing the way our customers communicate with their peers.The Wider Image re imagines visual storytelling and brings Reuters images and information to life through an entirely new interactive experience, created exclusively for the iPad. It is the first responsive design experience for news photography and has received more than 25 awards for innovation, photojournalism and design.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MBA/B Com/B Sc from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should receive and provide written/voice/chat support to customer inquiries utilizing the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system, ensuring that customer inquiries are handled correctly and efficiently, in support of current Service Level Agreements and Key Performance Indicators, and in conjunction with GCS policies and procedures.
>>>>For More Fresher Job Updates<<<<
* Must be able to maintain a productive case load in support of the overall production requirements.
* Must achieve quality and efficiency improvements by enhancing the consistency of the customer experience.
* Must be able to maintain an acceptable ratio of aged cases, initiating follow up as needed.
* Should efficiently resolve customer problems and/or questions related to Thomson Reuters Research Soft products and services.
* Should be able to process all customer inquiries in a professional, accurate, courteous and timely manner.
* Must be able to identify customer trends due to reoccurring issues and escalate as appropriate.
* Should have a complete and demonstrated progressive understanding of the Research Soft Customer Technical Support training requirements as identified by supervisor/manager.
* Must be able to assume ownership of customer inquiries until resolution is provided to the customer’s satisfaction.
* Should be able to replicate customer’s technical/product issues in order to provide appropriate steps for resolution.
* Must interpret and analyze customer needs to resolve inquiries and improve product utilization.
* Search internal Knowledge Management database and select appropriate solutions to resolve customer inquiries.
* Must be able to interact and work collaboratively with internal support teams in a professional and tactful manner to resolve customer inquiries.
* Must provide internal referral groups with thorough and accurate descriptions of customer issues.
* Must integrate feedback provided by supervision into standard work practices.
* Should continue to develop technical knowledge by monitoring computer and information industry trends, taking internal courses and attending scheduled product training.
* Must undertake other reasonable duties as requested by supervisor/manager.
* Should have good communication skills.
No 148 Acropolis, Dr Radhakrishnan Salai,
Mylapore, Chennai 600004,
Landmarks: Near Radhakrishna Salai.