Organization : Thomson Reuters
Job Role : Review Executive
Location : Mumbai
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Walk-In
Walk-In Date : 1st November – 3rd November 2017(11 AM)
Thomson Reuters, in collaboration with many of the financial industry’s largest firms, launches the Open Messaging Network, creating the world’s largest community of financial professionals and changing the way our customers communicate with their peers.The Wider Image re imagines visual storytelling and brings Reuters images and information to life through an entirely new interactive experience, created exclusively for the iPad. It is the first responsive design experience for news photography and has received more than 25 awards for innovation, photojournalism and design.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must be reviewing, analysing and summarizing clauses from a wide variety of documents like ISDA, CSA, GMRA,
* Must be pricing schedules, Patent License Agreements, IT Procurement Agreements, Confidentiality Agreements, Software and Data License Agreements, Vendor Services Agreements, Master Services Agreements, Statements of Work, amendments, etc.
* Should perform client outreach via emails. Track and monitor the progress of the outreach for each client.
* Should participate in query resolution and repapering exercise received as a part of this process.
* Must be liaising with internal and external stakeholders to ensure smooth execution of the project.
* Must have understanding of financial documents, Investment vehicles, equity products and derivatives is preferable.
* Should have knowledge of regulatory requirements in the context of financial market is a good to have.
* Must have meticulous attention to detail and strong analytical and drafting skills.
* Must have proficiency in MS-Office (Ms Word & Ms-Excel).
* Must have good written and verbal communication skills enabling efficient comprehension of clients’ documents.
Thomson Reuters, Raiskaran Tech Park,
Tower 2, Level 3, Near Sakinaka Metro Station,
Mumbai, Landmark-MC Donalds.