Organization : Thomson Reuters
Job Role : System Analyst
Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 2.5 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.thomsonreuters.com
Apply Mode : Walk-In
Apply Date : 23rd August 2017
Thomson Reuters, in collaboration with many of the financial industry’s largest firms, launches the Open Messaging Network, creating the world’s largest community of financial professionals and changing the way our customers communicate with their peers.The Wider Image re imagines visual storytelling and brings Reuters images and information to life through an entirely new interactive experience, created exclusively for the iPad. It is the first responsive design experience for news photography and has received more than 25 awards for innovation, photojournalism and design.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should write, Speak and, Read will be an advantage
* Should effectively communicate both internally & externally.
* Should be able to work under pressure.
* Must need to over-stretch during the busy season to manage volumes.
* Must have strong understanding of Financial Markets/ NEWS / Current happenings and detail-oriented.
* Should have awareness of news and general knowledge is beneficial
* Must have excellent attention to details, eager to learn new things and multitasking.
* Must have basic computer knowledge is mandatory, such as Microsoft Office.
* Should have strong knowledge of data set, product and data flow.
* Should research, monitoring of news, identification of relevant research data.
* Must have profile creation for allocated area of responsibility.
* Should communicate & liaise with internal and external departments for resolution of data queries, including direct contact with customers.
* Must be creating/maintaining Political Profiles – for all levels: Monitoring upcoming elections in respective countries to ensure that relevant profiles are updated.
* Should be sourcing, creating/maintaining World Check related news profiles for the various crime categories.
* Must improve efficiencies in work practices by implementing automation where possible.
* Must maximize usage of available tools/support to best of advantage to maintain/improve content quality during daily operations.
* Must be completion of client requests and ongoing projects for respective areas.
* Should ensure data quality, accuracy, timeliness and completeness per company standards for their covered product/market.
* Should test new database/application releases where appropriate, providing expert user feedback.
* Should adhere to change control procedures, Content Operations standards and current data policies and procedures.
* Must have creation of SOE (State Owned Enterprise) profiles in all level.
Thomson Reuters, RMZ Infinity,
Tower E, Swami Vivekananda Road,
Opposite Gopalan Mall, Bangalore