Organization : Thomson Reuters
Job Role : Trainee Process Associate
Location : Freshers
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MBA/B Com/B Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.thomsonreuters.com
Apply Mode : Walk-In
Walk-In Date : 22 nd June – 25 th June 2016(4 PM)
Thomson Reuters, in collaboration with many of the financial industry’s largest firms, launches the Open Messaging Network, creating the world’s largest community of financial professionals and changing the way our customers communicate with their peers.The Wider Image re imagines visual storytelling and brings Reuters images and information to life through an entirely new interactive experience, created exclusively for the iPad. It is the first responsive design experience for news photography and has received more than 25 awards for innovation, photojournalism and design.
* Candidate should be BE/B tech/MBA/B Com/B Sc from a recognised university.
* Candidate should be responsible for developing documentation, online help, support tools and product training for all Thomson Reuters Knowledge Solutions products (Checkpoint, SMART Practice Aids, Checkpoint Tools, e-Form RS, and Checkpoint Learning).
* Candidate should exceed customer expectations for service quality and be able to identify needs and solutions for improving customer experience.
* Candidate must meet volume, time and quality standards as defined by the department.
* Candidate should also performs other duties as assigned to support the department.
* Candidate must be able to communicate with subject matter experts, product managers, and internal U.S. based team members as needed.
* Candidate should have knowledge on microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Project), ERMS, Adobe Acrobat Pro, Adobe Captivate, Adobe Robo help, Madcap Flare, Snag-It, HTML editor. Excellent attention to detail and experience multi-tasking on several project tasks.
* Candidate should have ability to meet tight deadline schedules for multiple projects.
* Candidate must have effective communication and interpersonal skills.
* Candidate must be team oriented, will work with subject matter experts and product management for understanding of Thomson Reuters Knowledge Solutions products.
* Candidate must be able to take constructive criticism effectively.
* Candidate must work produced will be reviewed by subject matter experts and product management.
* Candidate must have experience in developing online help systems with Adobe Robo help and Madcap Flare.
* Candidate must have intermediate-level HTML skills.
* Candidate should have ability to easily learns new technology.
* Candidate must have experience in Instructional Design and the development of training content.
Thomson Reuters, Plot no 14,
Solitaire Building, Madhapur,
Hyderabad, Land Mark: Near to INORBIT Mall.