Organization : Thomson Reuters
Job Role : Web Developer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 2.5 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.thomsonreuters.com
Apply Mode : Walk-In
Apply Date : 16th September 2017
Thomson Reuters, in collaboration with many of the financial industry’s largest firms, launches the Open Messaging Network, creating the world’s largest community of financial professionals and changing the way our customers communicate with their peers.The Wider Image re imagines visual storytelling and brings Reuters images and information to life through an entirely new interactive experience, created exclusively for the iPad. It is the first responsive design experience for news photography and has received more than 25 awards for innovation, photojournalism and design.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must write and utilize HTML, XHTML and CSS in the development and ongoing support of websites.
* Must have knowledge on website Graphics and Imagery: Update, modify and correct graphical design elements on websites;
* Correct or recreate Photoshop files that are incomplete, missing elements, outdated or missing; handle any other graphical requests.
* Should interpret content and design layout tickets to update or correct content and/or formatting on customer websites; move textual content from old sites to new sites; correct HTML as necessary.
* Should ensure web links are accurate.
* Must integrate websites and other products into proprietary Thomson Reuters applications.
* Should work cross-functionally with designers, content writers, project managers, and other contributors to ensure sites are released on-time with a high level of customer satisfaction.
* Must follow-up to resolve any issues with site/product.
* Must hold final accountability for quality of HTML, CSS & XML coding on the site.
* Must attend and participate in team meetings.
* Should prioritize own workload based on input from Project Managers, Designers, Account Managers, Team Lead, and Manager.
* Should document work and correspondence in tracking systems.
* Must have alignment with business objectives, improve production quality and efficiency as necessary.
* Should analyze root quality and/or efficiency problems, and recommend action plans to address them.
* Must have necessary industry Experience & associated number of years of experience.
* Should have web Development experience in with web-based products and services a distinct plus.
* Must have excellent verbal and written communication.
* Should have ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
* Must have experience working in a production oriented, deadline driven environment.
* Should have experience in AngularJS and Bootstrap (Preferred).
Thomson Reuters, Divyashree Technopolis,
36/2 & 124, Yamallur Village,
Varthur Hobli Off HAL Airport Road,
Bangalore – 560037, Landmark – Near to CGI Building(Yamallur).