Organization : Thornton Tomasetti
Job Role : Intern Engineer
Location : Mumbai
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Thornton Tomasetti (formerly The Thornton-Tomasetti Group, Thornton Tomasetti Engineers, LZA Technology) is an American 1,200+ person structural engineering consulting firm headquartered in New York City. Founded in 1956 as Lev Zetlin & Associates, the 61-year-old company has office locations throughout the world.The company has expertise in structural engineering, façade engineering, forensics, renewal, construction engineering, property loss consulting, sustainability, applied science, protective design and transportation. The engineering firm provided the structural design for several of the world’s tallest building structures, including the Petronas Towers in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia; and Taipei 101 in Taiwan.
* Candidate should have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have excellent academic record.
* Must be comfort with communicating with others in person, over the phone, and via email.
* Should have experience using Microsoft Excel for data management desirable.
* Must have experience in Revit, Tekla, and AutoCAD helpful, but not required.
* Must have structural analysis, design and detailing of steel, concrete, masonry and timber systems
* Must have coordination of design work with in-house staff as well as other design professionals including Architects and other Engineering disciplines
* Must have preparation of construction documents within a BIM environment
* Must develop software and tools in support of design, infrastructure and technology platforms, including operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases and Internet-related tools.
* Should have knowledge of hardware compatibility and/or influences hardware design.
* Must have solid understanding of computer science fundamentals and software engineering with an aptitude for learning new technologies
* Should have ability to build complex networks, understand use cases and execute them to perfection
* Must have good troubleshooting networking skills and software issues in scaled, complex network setup.
* Should have ability to leverage technical expertise of others.