|Organization Name||Thornton Tomasetti|
|Job Role||Intern Engineer|
Thornton Tomasetti (formerly The Thornton-Tomasetti Group, Thornton Tomasetti Engineers, LZA Technology) is an American 1,200+ person structural engineering consulting firm headquartered in New York City. Founded in 1956 as Lev Zetlin & Associates, the 61-year-old company has office locations throughout the world.The company has expertise in structural engineering, façade engineering, forensics, renewal, construction engineering, property loss consulting, sustainability, applied science, protective design and transportation.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech(Mechanical) form a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must have concentration in engineering or architecture.
- Should have excellent academic record.
- Must be comfort with communicating with others in person, over the phone, and via email.
- Must have experience in using Microsoft Excel for data management desirable.
- Should have experience in Revit, Tekla, and AutoCAD helpful, but not required
- Must perform structural analysis, design and detailing of steel, concrete, masonry and timber systems
- Must have co-ordination of design work with in-house staff as well as other design professionals including Architects and other Engineering disciplines
- Should have preparation of construction documents within a BIM environment
- Must be supporting to various cross functions like SCM, project management and quality for understanding the customer requirements and specifications in case if required.
- Should be supporting to onsite installation and commissioning colleagues for understanding the customer drawings and other technical support.
- Must be visiting the customer for attending the queries and ensuring the engineering drawings approval in time.
- Must have co-ordination with structural engineers for deciding the suitability of structures and supports for various GIS modules.
- Must have hands of experience in 3D tools like creo/pro-E, CAD
- Should have knowledge of relevant International standards ex. IEEE, IEC etc
- Must have knowledge of high voltage gas insulated switchgear (66kv and above)
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com