|Organization Name||Thornton Tomasetti|
|Job Role||Intern Engineer|
Thornton Tomasetti (formerly The Thornton-Tomasetti Group, Thornton Tomasetti Engineers, LZA Technology) is an American 1,200+ person structural engineering consulting firm headquartered in New York City. Founded in 1956 as Lev Zetlin & Associates, the 61-year-old company has office locations throughout the world.The company has expertise in structural engineering, façade engineering, forensics, renewal, construction engineering, property loss consulting, sustainability, applied science, protective design and transportation. The engineering firm provided the structural design for several of the world’s tallest building structures, including the Petronas Towers in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia; and Taipei 101 in Taiwan.
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com
- Should have completed Bachelor’s Degree(BE/B Tech) in Mechanical or its equivalent form a recognised university.
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must have excellent academic record.
- Should comfort with communicating with others in person, over the phone, and via email.
- Must have experience using Microsoft Excel for data management desirable.
- Should have experience in Revit, Tekla, and AutoCAD helpful, but not required.
- Must perform structural analysis, design and detailing of steel, concrete, masonry and timber systems
- Must have coordination of design work with in-house staff as well as other design professionals including Architects and other Engineering disciplines
- Should perform preparation of construction documents within a BIM environment
- Must be supporting to various cross functions like SCM, project management and quality for understanding the customer requirements and specifications in case if required.
- Should be supporting to onsite installation and commissioning colleagues for understanding the customer drawings and other technical support.
- Must be visiting the customer for attending the queries and ensuring the engineering drawings approval in time.
- Must have co-ordination with structural engineers for deciding the suitability of structures and supports for various GIS modules.
- Must have hands of experience in 3D tools like creo/pro-E, CAD
- Should have knowledge of relevant International standards ex. IEEE, IEC etc
- Must have knowledge of high voltage gas insulated switchgear (66kv and above)