Organization : ThoughtFocus
Job Role : Network Trainee
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
salary : Rs 3 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.thoughtfocus.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
Established in 2004, ThoughtFocus is a US based, privately held consulting, software engineering and business process management firm with offices in the US, India, and the Philippines. It helps clients in the financial services, manufacturing, education, aerospace, and payment and loyalty industries with their key business and technology challenges. ThoughtFocus currently has 1,300 employees globally and is rapidly expanding its client base and operations.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should troubleshoot networks, systems, and applications to identify and correct malfunctions and other operational difficulties.
* Should configure and support internet connections, telephone system and other communication systems.
* Should ensure timely user notification of maintenance requirements and effects on system availability.
* Should posses excellent knowledge on Windows desktop operating systems, Windows and Linux Server platforms.
* Must have strong knowledge on the working and configuring IP addresses on the LAN & WAN.
* Must have good understanding of LAN switches, internet firewalls & network related problems.
* Should have hands on experience in installation & trouble shooting operating systems and application softwares.
* Must have hands on experience in installation & trouble shooting of RDBMS, VS Studio like applications tools.
* Should have basic windows/Linux scripting skills with advanced software troubleshooting skills.
* Should maintain quality customer service skills, a strong work ethic, and is a team player with the ability to work well with minimum guidance.
* Must possess above average organization skills, excellent communication skills, and can demonstrate problem solving skills.
* Considered an out of the box thinker and displays a willingness to learn.
* Must have good communication and browsing skills.
* Should have ability to work well in a team environment.
* Must be flexible to work in shifts
* Should experience in US Tax Search process will be a huge plus
* Must be responsible for the processing of all information provided to them to clean, usable data and updating the systems with the information thus gathered.
* Should focus on deadlines and perform self-review of work.