Organization : ThoughtFocus
Job Role : Support Analyst
Location : Gurgoan
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
salary : Rs 3 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.thoughtfocus.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
Established in 2004, ThoughtFocus is a US based, privately held consulting, software engineering and business process management firm with offices in the US, India, and the Philippines. It helps clients in the financial services, manufacturing, education, aerospace, and payment and loyalty industries with their key business and technology challenges. ThoughtFocus currently has 1,300 employees globally and is rapidly expanding its client base and operations.
* Candidate should have completed BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have experience with troubleshooting software issues
* Should have strong analytical, problem solving, organizational and planning skills
* Must have excellent interpersonal skills; ability to interact with personnel at all levels
* Must be customer service oriented with strong oral, verbal and written communication skills.
* Should have prior experience in Financial services experience is a plus
* Must have experience with Microsoft Excel is required
* Should have willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects;
* Must have ability to work with cross-functional team
* Must become familiar with the underlying businesses and understand specific software applications to effectively diagnose and resolve user reported issues
* Should collaborate with the entire team to find acceptable solutions to problems including crafting communications to users
* Must work with support/product team to raise product bug fixes or enhancement requests
* Should maintain support ticket status within SLA guidelines
* Must identify tickets that will require more analysis and documentation, perform root cause analysis
* Should create support documentation that will be used to train other analysts in addition to the end users
* Must understand all outstanding bugs and enhancements within the system you are supporting
* Must link support tickets to specific bugs and enhancements, to highlight critical bugs and enhancements for prioritization
* Must help support team create reports necessary to represent for accurate analysis of support issues reported