Organization : TIBCO
Job Role : Junior Consultant
Location : Pune
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.tibco.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
TIBCO software program empowers executives, builders, and commercial enterprise customers with fast facts solutions that make the proper records available in actual time for quicker solutions, better decisions, and smarter action. over the past 15 years, heaps of groups throughout the globe have depended on TIBCO era to combine their packages and ecosystems, analyze their information, and create actual-time answers.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Graduates of 2017 passed outs only can apply.
* Must not have active backlogs.
* Should participate in a wide range of consulting project activities majorly into design, development, implementation, integration, deployment and testing
* Must work with other senior consultants to deliver application integration solutions
* Should get involved with activities such as project management and interaction with company and client managers or participation in sales and proposal presentations.
* Should be required component of this role with travel to client sites nationwide. You will also have the opportunity for some international travel.
* Must perform detailed designing at a Sub- Module Level of project along with partial client training
* Should have proficiency in general programming concepts
* Must have good communication skills and ability to understand and clarify complex issues and solutions
* Must have skilled (Java, J2EE and C++) and good understanding of the software development life cycle
* Must have knowledge of HTTP, XML, AJAX, SOAP, Web Services, JBI, application server internals and the Eclipse environment a plus.
* Must have passion for technology and willingness to learn
* Should have knowledge of UNIX and Windows operating system
* Must have conceptual Knowledge of enterprise architecture integration, business process management and service-oriented architecture
* Should have knowledge of Databases (Preferred: Oracle, MySQL)