Organization : TIBCO
Job Role : Quality Associate
Location : Pune
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : 0 – 1 Year
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : 20
Website : www.tibco.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
TIBCO software program empowers executives, builders, and commercial enterprise customers with fast facts solutions that make the proper records available in actual time for quicker solutions, better decisions, and smarter action. over the past 15 years, heaps of groups throughout the globe have depended on TIBCO era to combine their packages and ecosystems, analyze their information, and create actual-time answers.
* Candidate should have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have previous test experience, working as part of a local team and with other global teams.
* Must have knowledge of Cloud technology, REST API, XML, Web Services, SOAP
* Should have knowledge and understanding of J2EE and Application servers
* Must be expertise in at least one test automation tool like Selenium, Protractor, LISA, SOAP UI
* Should have experience in working with any Unix based operating systems.
* Should have working knowledge of at least one database technology like Oracle or MS SQL
* Should have business Process Management (BPM) testing experience knowledge
* Must have service Oriented Architecture (SOA) knowledge
* Should understand the functionality being developed and create test specifications and use cases that will exercise the functionality at a component level and product level.
* Must execute test specifications and automated scripts to meet project timescales, identification of product defects, timely recording of defects and retesting of the product when defects have been corrected
* Should contribute to the automation of test specifications using simple scripts,programming languages, api’s, junits, and proprietary tools.
* Must identify use case examples to expand into test cases for repeated use, throughout project work
* Should have creation of test estimation documents.
* Must participate in crossfunctional projects and organisational initiatives
* Other duties, as assigned by the supervisor