|Job Role||Technical Consultant|
Tieto is the leading IT provider enterprise in Northern Europe supplying IT and product engineering services. Our particularly specialized IT solutions and services complemented with the aid of a strong science platform furnish our nearby and world consumers tangible business advantages.We’re a trusted transformation accomplice and shut sufficient to realize the man or woman needs of every client. With about 18 000 gurus, we aim to become a main carrier integrator growing the high-quality carrier experience in IT.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech/MCA form a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must have experience in SQL /PL Sql. OTM experience will be added advantage
- Should have unix knowledge will be added advantage
- Must perform well defined tasks, e.g. designing, implementing, testing, and documenting software according to given specifications.
- Must have ability to work on the solutions within own discipline. Is able to investigate and trouble-shooting SW faults with light assistance.
- Should have basic knowledge of customer business. Is able to understand customer requirements and interpret customer needs.
- Must have Entry level. Tasks are straightforward, day-to-day or shorter periods planned
- Must have good understanding of C++ programming language
- Should also have basic knowledge of ITIL framework and terms
- Must be ready to work in Nordic shifts (when required)
- Should be able to work with other specialists in international teams and programmers and testers.
- Should be part of the daily production of Product Support SD services
- Should be able to focus on complete customer satisfaction.
- Should have excellent communication oral as well as written
- Should have strong analytical and trouble shooting skills.
- Must have good programming and debugging skills
- As a technical consultant must have good overview knowledge on technical skills
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com