Organization : Tivo
Job Role : Software Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
TiVo is a digital video recorder (DVR) developed and marketed by TiVo Corporation and introduced in 1999. TiVo provides an on-screen guide of scheduled broadcast programming television programs, whose features include “Season Pass” schedules which record every new episode of a series, and “WishList” searches which allow the user to find and record shows that match their interests by title, actor, director, category, or keyword. TiVo also provides a range of features when the TiVo DVR is connected to a home network, including film and television show downloads, advanced search, personal photo viewing, music offerings, and online scheduling.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design.
* Must have knowledge on Java, .NET, Testing, BigData, Hadoop
* Should develop strong technical skills in the system/technology area you are working in.
* Should be a part of the on boarding process on projects, you are provided with training/awareness aimed at building proficiency in the role.
* Must support technical/functional/process document creation and maintain an effective library
* Should build, test and deliver solutions
* Must support application design.
* Should be responsible for technical specification creation.
* Must be responisble for Code development & Unit Testing
* Should be responsible for Test Data Creation & Test scripts creation & execution
* Must support infrastructure building activitie
* Should adhere to defined processes and tools while performing day-to-day activities
* Should have good programming experience in any one programming language (strong OO skills preferred).
* Must have a penchant for solving complex and interesting problems
* Should have strong analytical and coding skills.
* Must have excellent communication skills.