Organization : Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission(TNPSC)
Job Role : Health Statistician
Location : Tamil Nadu
Qualification : B Sc/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : 5,200 – 20,200 PM
No.of Vacancies : 172
Website : www.tnpsc.gov.in
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : 14-3-2016
Selection Process : Written Test,Face-to- Face Interview
The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) is a department of the government of Tamil Nadu which is responsible for governing the recruitment of personnel into the state’s public service. It is the successor of the Madras Service Commission, which came into being under an Act of the Madras Legislature in 1929 and was the first Provincial Public Service Commission in India. It adopted its current name in 1970. It operates under Articles 315 to 323 of Part XIV of the Constitution of India.
List Of Vacancies:
* Health Statistician – 172
* Candidates should be B Sc/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have a minimum of a second class degree in Statistics with Mathematics as an ancillary subject
* Candidates provided with other things being equal preference shall be given to persons with experience in Collection and Compilation of Statistics for a period of not less than 3 years.
* Candidates should have minimum age of 18 years and maximum of 27 years as on 1-7-2016.
* Age relaxation of 3 years is applicable to SC/ST/BCs etc
Basic Pay Scale:
Candidates will be given minimum basic pay scale of Rs 5,200 – 20,500/- PM.
* Candidates who are registering for the first can register through one time registration form with fee of 50/-.
* Registration fee for exam is Rs 100/-.
* Last date for submission of applications – 14-3-2016
* Last Date for payment of fee – 16-3-2016
* Date of Examination – 5-6-2016
- Paper – I:(300 Marks)
* Statistics or Mathematics
- Paper – I:(200 Marks)
* General Studies
- Interview and Records
* General Candidates should score 228 out of 500 marks.
* Others candidates should score 171 out of 500 marks.