TNPSC is termed as Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission, is a department of the government of Tamil Nadu which is responsible for governing the recruitment of personnel into the state’s public service. It is the successor of the Madras Service Commission, which came into being under an Act of the Madras Legislature in 1929 and was the first Provincial Public Service Commission in India. It adopted its current name in 1970. It operates under Articles 315 to 323 of Part XIV of the Constitution of India. TNPSC is recruiting freshers as assistant engineer with required eligible criteria and qualification.
List Of Vacancies: 117
* Assistant Engineer
* Must have completed BE/B Tech in Mechanical/Agriculture/Production/Civil/Automobile or B Sc in Agriculture or any equivalent educational qualification from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have maximum age limit of 30 Years as on 01-07-2017
Will be given a minimum basic pay scale of Rs. 9,300-34,800 and Grade Pay Of Rs 5,100/-
Selection process for this position will be based on written examination.
* For General & OBC Candidates – Rs 100/-
* For SC/ST/PWD Candidates – NIL
For One Time Registration every candidate should register with Rs 150/- online.
* Last Date For Application – 16th December 2017
* Last Date For Bank Challan Application Payment – 19th December 2017
* Date Of Examination – 24th February 2018