Organization : Tamil Naidu Public Service Commission(UPSC)
Job Role : Assistant Engineer
Location : Chennai
Qualification : BE/B Tech(Mechanical)
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 15,600 – 39,100/- PM
No.of Vacancies : 21
Website : www.tnpscexams.net
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : 02-08-2017
Selection Process : Written Test,Face-to- Face Interview
The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) is a department of the government of Tamil Nadu which is responsible for governing the recruitment of personnel into the state’s public service. It is the successor of the Madras Service Commission, which came into being under an Act of the Madras Legislature in 1929 and was the first Provincial Public Service Commission in India. It adopted its current name in 1970. It operates under Articles 315 to 323 of Part XIV of the Constitution of India.
List Of Vacancies:
* Assistant Engineer – 21
* Should have BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a any University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, Provincial Act or a State Act or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission or an Equivalent qualification.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
Must have minimum age limit of 18 years and maximum age limit of 44 years as on 01-06-2017
* Will be given a minimum basic pay of Rs 15,600 – 39,100/- PM
* Paper I – 300 Marks
* Paper II – 200 Mark
* Interview & Record – 70 Marks
* Last Date Of Application – 02-08-2017
* Exam Date – 07-10-2017
Note: Both Paper I & Paper II are conducted on same date.