Organization : Total Oil India PVT LTD (TOIPL)
Job Role : Research Engineer
Location : Mumbai
Qualification : BE/B Tech(Mechanical)
Experience : 0 – 3 Years
Salary : Rs 3 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Total Oil India Private Limited (TOIPL) is a part of TOTAL S.A. – France. TOIPL has multiple business interests in India including Lubricants, LPG, Bitumen, Special Fluids, Additives, etc. and employs over 550 employees. TOIPL is operating in Indian Lubricants industry since 1993 and is one of the leading players manufacturing high quality lubricants for automotive and industrial applications. TOIPL also markets LPG in India. LPG activities commenced in 1998 when TOIPL commissioned a fully integrated LPG import terminal at Mangalore in the South West coast of India.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% & Above through out academics.
* Should be a mechanical engineer of high scientific level.
* Must have solid knowledge in engine lubrication and engine oils evaluation
* Must be familiar with laboratory tests / analytical methods used to characterize properties and performance of automotive lubricants
* Should have good communication skills
* Must be open minded and very creative, with high scientific rigor.
* Must be providing support to Business Line on technical assistance and development of new products.
* Should contribute to the development of technical expertise within Research organization on Engine Oils formulation and application.
* Must be responsible for laboratories and equipments related to domains in charge
* Must be performing work requests ( research program or technical assistance) on engine oils ( Motorcycle Oils, Passenger Car Motor oil, Heavy Duty diesel engine Oils,..)
* Should ensure quality of the test results and publishes memo/technical notes in a timely manner
* Should conduct literature survey to develop expertise and scientific knowledge in new areas for domains in charge
* Must bring new/innovative ideas in domains in charge to maintain Total’s leadership position.
* Must ensure co-ordination with the external labs whenever outsourced activity is required
* Should ensure the maintenance, metrology and appropriate follow-up of all equipments under his/her responsibility
* Must have facilitates of the development and professional growth of assigned technician(s).
* Must be contributing to the preparation of budget and long term plan of TCAP
* Will takes into account and coordinate IP activities for all projects undertaken
* Must have such a interacts in a collaborative manner with other team members to accomplish organizational goals; provides ideas to improve organizational and operational efficiency.