Organization : Toyota
Job Role : Graduate Engineer Trainee
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech(Mechanical)
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.toyotabharat.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Toyota Kirloskar Pvt Ltd Is a subsidiary of Toyota Motor Corporation, the Japanese car Manufacturing giant with manufacturing facilities in 52 countries and product reach in 170 countries.The company Toyota Kirloskar Motor Pvt Ltd (TKMPL) according to its mission statement aims to play a major role in the development of the automotive industry and the creation of employment opportunities, not only through its dealer network, but also through ancillary industries with a business philosophy of “Putting Customer First”.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university.
* Graduates of 2017 passed outs only can apply.
* Should have an aggregate of 70% through out academics.
* Should not have any history of backlogs.
* Must be able to join immediately.
* Should have good presentation skills.
* Should have knowledge on designing skills like CAD,Autocad etc
* Must be able to supervise production preparation coordination of outsourced stamping parts.
* Should be able to manage SPTT activities & communication with CFT & supplier.
* Should have communication of technical details & frequent review of supplier activities progress
* Should possess good knowledge of engineering drawing.
* Must have ability to understand activities like welding & stamping.
* Should be able to anticipate the impact of delay & simultaneously escalate.
* Should have good communication skills.
* Must have knowledge on Global power train development process (GPDP) / GVDP
* Should understand the Engineering Change Request and updating the part actions and Distribution List accordingly
* Must be responsible for Updating and Modifying parts in GPDS
* Should be contacting DREs(Design Responsible Engineer) at GM-North America for any clarification
* Should verify correctness of drawing during release
* Must release math & Drawing in Teamcenter and Production System to maintain drawing/revision level history
* Should be responsible for auditing MPL, cross balance and vehicle milestone reports
* Should investigate and write Change Request for corrections as appropriate when required.
* Must ensure parts are released on time as per schedule and monitor parts for Transmission builds
* Must have good presentation skills.