Organization : Trigent
Job Role : IT Support Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/ B.Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.trigent.com
Apply Mode : Walk-In
Walk-In Date : 17 th – 20 th January 2017 ( 10 AM)
Trigent Software Ltd Trigent is an early pioneer in IT outsourcing and the offshore software development business. For nearly 20 years we have helped hundreds of customers balance their cost-performance parameters for IT projects via sustainable, long term relationships with Trigent. Trigent is a CMM Level 4 software development company having their development center in Bangalore and head office situated in Boston (USA). They are also Microsoft Gold certified partner.
* Design and implement overall recruiting strategy.
* Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications.
* Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives.
* Prepare and post jobs to appropriate job board/newspapers/colleges etc.
* Source and attract candidates by using databases, social media etc.
* On board new employees in order to become fully integrated.
* Monitor and apply hr recruiting best practices.
* Provide analytical and well documented reports to the rest of the team.
* Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process.
* Promote company’s reputation as best place to work.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should have proven work experience as a Recruiter (either an in-house recruiter or a staffing agency recruiter).
* Must have solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency-based, stress etc).
* Should have hands on experience with various selection processes (phone interviewing, reference check etc).
* Should have ability to organize skills assessment centers (in tray activities, work samples, psychometric and IQ/EQ tests, etc).
* Must have familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and Candidate Management Systems (CMS).
* Should have hands-on experience with Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS) or Human Resource Management systems (HRMS).
* Should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* Must have strong decision-making skills.
* Should screen candidates resumes and job applications.
* Should conduct interviews using various reliable personnel selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule.
* Must assess applicants relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes.
Trigent Software Ltd,
Unit II, 49 Race Course Road,
Khanija Bhavan, 2nd floor,
East Wing, Bangalore 56001.
Prashant – 080-22157000