Organization : Trigent
Job Role : Support Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 2.2 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.trigent.com
Apply Mode : Walk-In
Walk-In Date : 6 th – 10 th March 2017
Trigent Software Ltd Trigent is an early pioneer in IT outsourcing and the offshore software development business. For nearly 20 years we have helped hundreds of customers balance their cost-performance parameters for IT projects via sustainable, long term relationships with Trigent. Trigent is a CMM Level 4 software development company having their development center in Bangalore and head office situated in Boston (USA). They are also Microsoft Gold certified partner.
* Technologist to respond to the incidents / issues reported by Customer predominantly through Voice Interaction and also through email, chat & remote support.
* Technologist to identify, investigate and diagnose the issue and take necessary action viz resolves or assigns the issue to right assignment group.
* Follows the incident life cycle as defined by process viz â€“ logging the incident with proper priority, categorization and documentation, performs follow up on all necessary incidents as defied in process with customer to ensure timely closure.
* Technologist constantly upgrades his technical, process and soft skills to achieve the client and internal quality scores with CSAT scores, resolution on call and customer service scores.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should have good computer skills.
* Should have excellent communication skills.
* Must have predominantly Voice Interaction support and also through email, chat & remote support.
* Should have decent knowledge related to Operating System, Hardware, Networking, etc.
* Must have incident management and usage of ITSM skills
* Must have good problem solving and analytical skills
* Should have excellent customer service skills
* Should have ability to remain calm and courteous in periods of stress, and while facing an irate customer and managing back to back calls when required.
* Should be able to assist with monitoring and tracking incidents to ensure resolution occurs within the customer Service Level Agreement.
* Must perform incident notification and escalation to ensure problems/request/issues are communicated effectively and receiving proper management attention.
* Group Discussion (GD)
* Face to Face Technical Round.
* Voice and Accent Round (V&A)
Trigent Software Ltd.
#49, 2nd Floor, East wing, Khanija Bhavan,
Race Course Road, Bangalore