Organization : Trigent
Job Role : Support Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 2.2 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.trigent.com
Apply Mode : Walk-In
Walk-In Date : 7th & 8th September 2017
Trigent Software Ltd Trigent is an early pioneer in IT outsourcing and the offshore software development business. For nearly 20 years we have helped hundreds of customers balance their cost-performance parameters for IT projects via sustainable, long term relationships with Trigent. Trigent is a CMM Level 4 software development company having their development center in Bangalore and head office situated in Boston (USA). They are also Microsoft Gold certified partner.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have fundamental technical knowledge on system trouble shooting, few prominent knowledge areas are Microsoft Windows Operating Systems (9X, NT, 2000, XP), Microsoft Office, Network Connectivity, Printers and print Services, E-Mail and Internet mail, Familiar with Lotus Notes and MS Outlook email clients.
* Should have excellent communication skills, with neutral accent. (Voice based Support).
* Must have excellent written communication skills with email etiquette.
* Must have knowledge related to operating system, hardware, networking, etc.
* Should have good trouble shooting skills.
* Should have good problem solving skills.
* Must have good analytical and reasoning skills.
* Must have good customer relation skills.
* Must have good inter personnel skills.
* Should be able to assist with monitoring and tracking incidents to ensure resolution occurs within the customer Service Level Agreement.
* Must perform incident notification and escalation to ensure problems/request/issues are communicated effectively and receiving proper management attention.
* Should have perfect knowledge related to operating system, hardware, network trouble shooting, etc.
Trigent Software Ltd., #49,
2nd Floor, East wing, Khanija Bhavan,
Race Course Road, Bangalore – 01.
Mamatha K – 7892083828