Organization : Trimble
Job Role : Software Engineer
Location : Chennai
Qualification : B Tech/BE/MCA/ME
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.trimble.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Trimble is a main provider of advanced positioning technology and cell solutions that maximize productiveness and decorate profitability. Trimble merchandise are utilized in over 141 international locations round the sector. employees in extra than 30 nations, coupled with a incredibly successful network of sellers and distribution partners serve and guide clients worldwide. because the marketplace leader in maximum of our businesses, we offer a compelling value proposition to our clients primarily based on productiveness, return on investment and environmental stewardship.
* Read and understand high level product description or requirement document and propose one or more software designs at the module level that are highly reusable and subject to the design principles of Mobile Platforms.
* Decompose design elements into structured code as per prevailing coding guidelines, preparation and execution of unit test cases and development of test codes or test harnesses. Trace back through code, design and resolve issues and bugs.
* Document work, software designs, code and record and produce test reports and release notes.
* Plan, organize and execute assignments with very little or moderate supervision.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA /ME from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 70% and above through out academics.
* Candidate must present paper presentation in a national level forum, contribution to open source projects, contribution to standards bodies will be a value addition.
@@@@Freshers Registration Link@@@@
* Candidate must be responsible for deliveries in the required deadlines. Deliveries can be modules, documentation, customer releases etc.
* Candidate must Coordinate with the team for timely delivery of work products. Ensure the quality of work products by reviews.
* Candidate will be responsible for sub-Module level in large projects and Module (or component) level responsibility in small / medium sized projects and complete responsibility is small sized projects, depending upon the complexity and decomposition.
* Candidate must be able to work with QA team to ensure the validity of the solution.
* Candidate should be contemporary by adopting technological and market evolutions.
* Other responsibilities as assigned by the management from time to time.