Organization : Trimble
Job Role : Software Engineer
Location : Chennai
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 2.75 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Trimble Inc., headquartered in Sunnyvale, California, makes Global Positioning System (GPS) receivers, laser rangefinders, unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs), inertial navigation systems and a variety of software processing tools. By the end of 2016, the company had 8388 employees, with more than half of employees in locations outside the United States.Since 1999, Trimble’s revenues have grown from approximately $270 million to over $2.0 billion in 2012.
* Candidate should have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
* Graduates of 2017 & 2018 passed outs only can apply
* Must have knowledge of machine Inspection to study Machine operation.
* Should be working on telematics Device to Machine Integration Service
* Should analyze the raw data reported by the Telematics device in the backend systems and troubleshooting for any anomaly in the data reported.
* Should handle Telematics hardware installations on assets
* Must be able to handle Field Validation programs
* Should perform Calibrations on Instrument Clusters and derive the calibration formula for data conversion.
* The Intern Firmware Trainee – shall be trained to offer Tier 3 Firmware QA support services to Trimble OSG customers.
* Once trained, they will be allocated responsibilities to handle Tier 3 – Technical support tickets related to Telematics device firmware.
* Should work as part of a multidisciplinary R&D team responsible for all aspects of design, test, validation and release to production of next-generation technical products
* Must design Object Oriented Java programs and Write efficient, defect free (minimal defects) programs in Java/Spring/Spring Integration.
* Must write unit test cases to test the code.
* Should review code written by other team members
* Must develop and test the software in desired technologies to Implement the business requirements
Participate in project go live and post go live support activities.
* Must have experience in Java and an industry standard framework such as Spring Framework, Hibernate or similar ORM tool
* Should have strong Core java knowledge/experience is mandatory