|Job Role||Technical Intern|
Trimble Inc., headquartered in Sunnyvale, California, makes Global Positioning System (GPS) receivers, laser rangefinders, unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs), inertial navigation systems and a variety of software processing tools. By the end of 2016, the company had 8388 employees, with more than half of employees in locations outside the United States.Since 1999, Trimble’s revenues have grown from approximately $270 million to over $2.0 billion in 2012.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must have knowledge on structural engineering and be familiar with design codes
- Should have excellent analytical skills, logical skills, written communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have strong problem solving skills and demonstration of conflict resolution skills
- Should have experience of working in a team environment, changing roles between actively supporting other members of the team to leading the team with focus on the customer
- Must have high energy level, self-motivated, and with a proven ability to learn quickly, multi-task and work independently as well as part of a team.
- Should assist with the preparation and review of project scoping statements, feasibility studies, user requirement specifications, engineering specifications, test plans
- Must prepare estimates for the tasks to be undertaken during implementation
- Must undertake all aspects of detail design, coding and testing of software prior to handover for formal testing and acceptance testing
- Should undertake formal testing and acceptance testing of engineering software
- Should liaise with and respond to Trimble Technical support to assist in resolving User issues as required.
- Must provide a computer-technical consultancy service both in-house and out of house as and when required
- Should take an interest in all aspects of IT with a view to advising on new trends and new technology. Disseminate this information within Trimble as appropriate.
- Must represent the company at external meetings and on committees
- Must adopt a flexible approach to general work tasks and be willing to undertake a variety of work
- Must carry out all work in a professional and responsible manner
- Should represent Trimble in a professional manner at all times.
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com