TS TRANSCO is the Electricity Transmission company of the Government of Telangana state in India. It has ceased to do power trading and has retained with powers of controlling system operations of Power Transmission. Telangana Power Generation Corporation Limited has been incorporated under companies Act, 2013, on 19 May 2014 and commenced its operations from 2 June 2014. The erstwhile Andhra Pradesh State Electricity Board which came into existence in 1959 was responsible for Generation,Transmission and Distribution of Electricity.Under Electricity Sector Reforms agenda,Government of Andhra Pradesh promulgated Andhra Pradesh Electricity Reforms Act,1998. TS TRANSCO recruitment for freshers as sub engineer for electrical freshers with the required educational qualifications.
List Of Vacancies: 174
* Sub Engineer
* Must have completed BE/B Tech/Diploma in electrical from a recognised university or AICTE approved university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
If there is any deviation from the above qualification for the above post, the candidates shall produce the equivalency certificate from the authority issuing the qualification certificate viz Registrar of the University or Secretary of the Institute for accepting his/her application
Will be given a minimum basic pay scale of Rs 20,535 – 41,155 /- PM
Must have minimum age limit of 18 Years and maximum age limit of 44 Years and age relaxation is pllicable according to government policy.
* Selection process is based on written test.
* The written test comprising of 80 marks consisting of 80 multiple choice questions and each question carrying 1 mark.
* The section A consisting of 65 questions on core subject, i.e., Electrical and the section B consisting of 15 questions on General Awareness and Numerical Ability.
* The duration of the written examination will be of 2 hours.
* For General Candidates – Rs 220/- For Application Processing Fee & Rs 100/- Towards Examination Fee
* For BC/SC/ST Candidates – NIL/-
* Start Date Of Applications – 19th January 2018
* Last Date Of Application – 5th February 2018
* Download Of Hall Tickets – 19th February 2018
* Date Of Examination – 25th February 2018 ( 2 PM – 4 PM)