Telangana Power Generation Corporation Limited is a power generating organization of Telangana. It has ceased to do power trading and has retained with powers of controlling system operations of Power Generation after formation of Telangana state. Telangana Power Generation Corporation Limited has been incorporated under companies Act, 2013, on 19 May 2014 and commenced its operations from 2 June 2014. TSGENCO is now recruiting freshers as junior accounts officer with the required educational qualifications to fill the vacancies available in the organization as per norms. All interested and eligible candidates can check the required below criteria in the post and apply for the posts below before 10th May 2018.
List Of Vacancies: 42
Junior Accounts Officer:
* Must have completed Graduate Degree of B Com & Post Graduate Degree Of M Com or its equivalent from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 55% through out academics.
Will be given a minimum basic pay scale of Rs 34,630-56,760/- Per Month
Must have minimum age limit of 18 years and maximum age limit of 44 Years as on 01-01-2018 and age relaxation of 05 Years for OBC/SC/ST candidates or 10 Years for PWD Candidates.
* Written Test
Written test will be conducted for 100 Marks which consists of Part A and Part B which is divided for 60 marks and 40 marks and Part A comprises of Finance related management, auditing and Part B comprises of General Ability, Reasoning & logical etc.
* For General Candidates – Rs 500/-
* For OBC/SC/ST Candidates – Rs 150/-
* Last Date Of Application – 10th May 2018
* Download of Hall Tickets – 25th May 2018
* Date Of Examination – 27th May 2018