|Job Role||Sub Engineer|
|No Of Vacancies||497|
|Salary||Rs 20,535-41,155/- Per Month|
|Last Date||18th June 2018|
The Northern Power Distribution Company of Telangana or TSNPDCL is the Electricity Distribution company owned by the Government of Telangana for the seventeen Northern Districts of Telangana with Warangal as the Headquarters. The Northern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Ltd (TSNPDCL) has been incorporated under companies Act 1956 and commenced its operations from 2 June 2014 with Warangal as its headquarters. It is successor to APNPDCL which in turn APSEB. TSNPDCL encompasses an area of 17 districts viz. Mancherial, Nirmal, Kumram Bheem, Kamareddy, Peddapalli, Jagtial, Rajanna, Warangal Urban, Warangal Rural, Mahabubabad, Prof Jayashankar, Jangaon, Bhadradri, Adilabad, Nizamabad, Karimnagar and Khammam Districts.
List Of Vacancies: 497
Circle Wise Vacancies:
- Warangal – 110 Posts
- Karimnagar – 125 Posts
- Khammam – 76 Posts
- Nizamabad – 86 Posts
- Adilabad – 100 Posts
- Must have completed BE/B Tech/Diploma in electrical or its equivalent from a recognised uniersity
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
Will be given a minimum basic pay scale of Rs 20,535-41,155/- Per Month
Must have minimum age limit of 18 Years and maximum age limit of 34 Years and age relaxation of 05 years is applicable for OBC/SC/ST candidates and 10 Years for PWD candidates and others as per government policy
- Written Examination
Mode Of Written Examination:
- The written test comprising of 100 marks consisting of 100 multiple choice questions and each question carries 1 mark.
- The section A consisting of 80 questions on core technical subject and the section B consisting of 20 questions on General Awareness and Numerical Ability.
- The duration of the written examination will be of 2 hours.
- For General Candidates – Rs 100/- For Application Processing Fee & Rs 120/- Towards Examination Fee
- For OBC/SC/ST Candidates – NIL/-
- Last Date Of Examination – 18th June 2018
- Download Of Hall Tickets – 30th June 2018
- Date Of Examination – 8th July 2018
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com